Sue, I need you to charge over at top speed to your e-mail inbox as you have some more mail from me [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
Printable View
Sue, I need you to charge over at top speed to your e-mail inbox as you have some more mail from me [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
OK thanks Lain and Janie, messages received and understood!
I'm not going to write a letter, Sue, but if you'd just put this from me:
Darren, I wish you the best of luck with your tour and I know that I can look forward to absolutely breathtaking performances from you and your band. Keep well, and all my love to you and everyone on the Too Close To Comfort tour. (Though I don't know how you could ever be TOO close)
Love and happiness in everything you ever do,
xxLauren Michele Thompson
PS I quote from a guide to Australia : 'Australian music has produced such famous exports as Kylie Minougue, INXS, AC/DC, Johnny O'Keefe and Savage Garden!' Aren't you proud you made it into print with those names? hehe
Thanks so much Sue [img]smile.gif[/img]
xxLauren
Hi Lauren
That's great hun, have added it to the letter with the others [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle, if you or one of the other mods would like to unsticky this now please do - I have finished collecting now!
Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Okie dokie, Sue and thanks again for collecting all the letters for us [img]smile.gif[/img]
Michelle
xx
aww [img]frown.gif[/img] *prefers sticky thingumys*
But thanks for passing on my note once again Sue [img]smile.gif[/img] 'Tis very kind of you [img]smile.gif[/img]